Join our network
Central Florida CAFO is a regional alliance of churches working together to care for orphans and vulnerable children in our community.
We believe that we can restore hope and healing for every child in Foster Care if families in our churches become the loving and safe environments where these children can experience the good news of the Gospel.
We believe that by connecting area pastors, lay leaders, and volunteers to one another and to the need in our community, we can create a network of care that shares best practices with one another and collaborates on effective and creative ways to ensure there are more than enough loving families to care for every vulnerable child in our community.
Regional Alliance Events
* Connect with other churches and organizations in Central Florida who are engaging in Orphan Care locally and globally.
* Discover the needs and opportunities to care for vulnerable children in our community.
* Engage in mobilizing the Church in Central Florida to restore hope and healing for every vulnerable child in our community.
Monthly Alliance Meetings
* Connect with other believers and leaders in Central Florida who are engaging in Orphan Care locally and globally.
* Discover best practices as we learn from one another other and we share about Orphan Ministry in and through the local church.
* Collaborate on creative ways to recruit, equip, and support loving families in fostering and adopting.
*Agree to CAFO Statement of Faith.
*Participate in recruiting and supporting foster and adoptive families at your church.
*Designate at least one representative from your church who will participate in CFL CAFO Meetings & Events and champion Foster Care and Adoption at your church.