Working together to care for vulnerable children in our community…
We believe that we can restore hope and healing for every child in Foster Care if families in our churches become the loving and safe environments where these children can experience the good news of the Gospel.
We believe that by connecting area pastors, lay leaders, and volunteers to one another and to the need in our community, we can create a network of care that shares best practices with one another and collaborates on effective and creative ways to ensure there are more than enough loving families to care for every vulnerable child in our community.
Monthly Alliance Meetings (Members only)
* Connect with other believers and leaders in Central Florida who are engaging in Orphan Care locally and globally.
* Discover best practices as we learn from one another other and we share about Orphan Ministry in and through the local church.
* Collaborate on creative ways to recruit, equip, and support loving families in fostering and adopting.
Regional Alliance Events (Open to all)
* Connect with other churches and organizations in Central Florida who are engaging in Orphan Care locally and globally.
* Discover the needs and opportunities to care for vulnerable children in our community.
* Engage in mobilizing the Church in Central Florida to restore hope and healing for every child in Foster Care.